Monday, February 18, 2013

Stroller!!!

Saturday night was date night! For the first time EVER, Mandy, Brent, Mark and myself went out without kids! It was a blast. We had dinner in the adult part of Dave and Busters then continued the fun downstairs. We spent the majority of our time on 4-way air hockey. By far the funnest (yes funnest) game I have played in a while. Of course, I was the champion, better luck next time Brent! We also played connect four, which was fun, but you have a short time limit, which made the game pretty difficult. Sad to say the boys won this one!

Monday, Mark had off for work. The maids were here, so we went to the mall. You can't go to the mall and not let Evan ride the merry go round. He LOVES it! We also let him play with the trains at Barnes and Noble. He had a great day! 

Happy 5 months to Margaret! I mean seriously where has the time gone. My little baby is growing up too fast. She is loving to chew on toys, talk, and she is starting to sit for VERY short periods of time. Margaret is still rolling over and spending a lot of time on her tummy! 

The big news is I finally got a double stroller. We have been looking around forever, but those things are expensive!! I really wanted a city select, but those suckers go for 600 + dollars! So we opted for a cheaper stroller, but I couldn't be happier! It fits through our front door! I went walking with it today and it is easy to steer with one hand. The biggest draw back is I have no cup holder, but I can buy one. So far I am in love!!

Dave and Busters!

My man (and Brent photo bombing)
Besties!
Trains!!
Merry go round!!
2-5 months
Such a big girl at 5 months!
Daddy's girl!
Evan and Margaret!

Evan helping get out the yolle (stroller)

What a big boy!
First walk!
They loved it??

So happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment