Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

We had an awesome Valentine's day! I had a party for all of Evan's little buddies. It was a blast. We had some strawberries, dried fruit, hot dogs, cookies, and heart shaped pita chips with hummus. Evan hated the hummus, but enjoyed the pita chips. All of the kids had fun playing together. I think there were about 13 two year olds running around. It was mayhem, but the best kind you could ask for.

I have to add that Mark and I started the insanity program. It is insane and all my muscles ache, but I am hoping it all pays off. We are also eating clean, so hopefully between the two we can get back into shape. I have a bunch of yummy recipes I want to share, if I can ever find the time to type a blog about them!
Evan's bubble valentines
Playing with his ships at the party!
Sibling love!
The kids playing!
Evan's Valentine's Day haul!
My precious valentine!
So sweet
Margaret fell asleep with her new buddy!
Life happens!
Give me that camera!
my silly boy!
Brother,  just sit down!
Miss Margaret!



loves to be outside
It's ok, gaga! - Evan
BALLOON!
Evan going through his valentines. He found the chocolate!
Hoarding the fire trucks at the color red playdate!
YUM!
Showing off the chocolate kiss.

Shocked face!!
Getting some love from my Valentine!
Ev!
Sugar high!
Loving on my valentine!
What a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment