Wednesday, February 6, 2013

4 month fun!

Well, thing are going well at the Hopper house. Margaret started sleeping again. She sleeps in her crib from 6:30-1:00 and then in our room because I am to lazy to put her back! The kids nap schedules are completely off. One will nap and the other is awake. It is like having one kid again, but hard too, because I can't go anywhere. I'll take the sleeping though :)

The big news here is we are trying to cut out all processed foods. I have been trying to make my own fruit snacks and cheez-its for Evan but haven't tweak the recipes quite right yet.

Margaret also went to the doctor for her 4 month check up. All was well. She was 14lbs 1oz (48%), 24in long (27%), and 16in head (29%). We also started her on solids. She has them every few days when we think about it. She started with banana and has now tried pumpkin. I don't think she loved either, but she didn't hate it!
Evan eating dinner. It's only fair....
Banana!
Silly girl!
Evan eating banana haha!
Sibling love!
first try at home made cheezits BLAH!
Loving the Jolly Roger!
Baby shoes!
Loving troy dog!

Super bowl Sunday snack!
My princess!

so serious!
loving the big boy!
We had the color red play date!
Kids were sad the playroom was off limits.
How can you not love this face!
Loves playing with her feet!
Kisses!
I told Evan we would leave as soon as I fed Margaret.
He was not thrilled!
Who me?
I like pudding!
HUG
Feeding herself pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment