Saturday, September 15, 2012

There is still a baby in there.....

Tomorrow is my actual due date or so we think! I am feeling good. A little tired, but nothing bad. Mark has been a trooper and really helped out on the weekends. Thankfully my parents have been around and helped A TON! When my parents aren't here, Bill and Sally are! It is great! I am not sure I would have made it without the help of family. Thank you all!!

Well, today we wanted to do something fun with Evan for a last outing as a family of 3, sniff-sniff. We took him to the Dallas World Aquarium and he still loves it. It wasn't crowded, so Evan really got to look at everything. He loved the otters, monkeys, and penguins. Evan even got to feed a bird a blueberry. He thought that was fascinating. He wasn't really a fan of the sharks which was interesting. I thought he would love staring at them. It was a fun day with Evan. He enjoyed it because he came home and napped for 2 hours (and so did mama). Glad we got to have some quality time with Evan!

Now to wait on this little girl to make her debut. For those of you that don't know, I go to the doctor on Monday. I have an induction date set for Wednesday, September 19th, so we will be meeting her soon!

He looks thrilled.....
Loving the bird!
Watching the otters play.
Pointing at the penguins!
Still loving the penguins!
Jaguar!
Shark!
Not loving the sharks!
Laughing at the monkey's!!
Sweet boy!
Why so serious??
Love my guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment