Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy 20 months/ Happy 1 week!

Happy 20 months to my favorite little guy. I am so proud of him and what a great big brother he has become. He loves to check on Margaret and give her kisses. What a sweet brother. It is also Margaret's happy one week. She has been doing great. Eating about every three hours and sleeping most of the day away. I can't wait for her two week appointment to see how much she has grown. 

20 months.
Can you believe I am 20 months? AH!
Big boys drink out of cups.
Silly face.
Ninja face.
SO comfortable haha!
 Margaret's new bunny!


Sleeping angel.
Margaret's first at home bath.
She didn't cry at all.
She likes it!
Evan doesn't want to get out of the bath!
Sweet boy!
Loving my elephant diapers and my little girl, of course!
Sweet face!
She looks just like Evan!

My favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment