Sunday, March 4, 2012

Party time!

Saturday, Evan had some fun at a friend's birthday party. He got to play with a lot of his friends and try out some new things. Evan loved the bubble maker and the rocking horse. But, most of all, he loved their dog, Deuce. I think it was a schnauzer. Regardless, the dog was really sweet to Evan, especially since Evan was basically his shadow the entire party. 

Evan has just become a HUGE handful lately. He is throwing tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants.  Now this isn't like a 'I'm just going to cry' tantrum. It is a 'I'm going to throw myself on the floor, scream, and cry' tantrum. Oh the joy's of parenthood. And we want two of these?? haha! He has really perfected his walking. He can walk up and down hills. Much to mommy's dismay, he can actually run! It is tough keeping up with this guy! Especially because most of the time he is getting into trouble.  He also has started talking more. We have a few words on the word list now: more, woof, book, ball. It's a start and we are so proud of him!!

In other news, Mark and I decided to try one of those gender test like we did with Evan. I don't think there is much truth to them, but it happened to be right with Evan, so we thought what the heck. Supposedly, the test is 87% accurate, but I don't buy it.  Any way, drum roll please...... it said 'it's a girl!' We will find out in 8 weeks or so.

Mom, look what I did?
Out on a walk with Daddy!

Sad face?
Having fun at a minnie mouse party!
Silly boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment