Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Graduation!!

Well, today was a bittersweet day.... 
Evan graduated from speech therapy! I am so proud of him. He was assessed today and measured at exactly 14 months. There were a few milestones he hasn't hit: making 4 or more animal sounds and identifying three body parts. Otherwise, he was right on track. I can't believe that he is already out and I am honestly a little afraid. He has made such great progress with his language, but it's because I've had someone to tell me what to do with him each week. Thankfully, our wonderful speech therapist is going to send me activities we can do with him up to 24 months. I know Evan will continue to thrive, but the mom in me freaks out that she now has to do this on her OWN. 
Hooray Evan!

Being silly...
Happy to be 14 months!





15 weeks. Hard to believe it's been 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. Megan, how did you know he needed Speech Therapy? At what age did he start? AND CONGRATS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misit: We found out at our 9 month well check at out ped. He started about a week later. I would of had no idea, but our ped recommended it, so we figured why not.

    ReplyDelete