Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Evan loves Mommy!

Evan went to the doctor with me for the first time.Thankfully, Mark was there to occupy him. It was really interesting to watch Evan. He started crying and wanting Mommy when the nurse put the doppler on my belly to hear the baby's heartbeat. I guess he thought that she was hurting me. It was really cute, but kinda sad. Mark had to take Evan outside when the doctor came in because we figured he would not be happy about it. The appointment went well. I lost 7 pounds during my weeks of 'morning sickness.' I'm sure I'll put that back on real soon!! I already have a belly! I can't believe it, but I knew it would come sooner since it is our second! 

Evan took a huge crash on Tuesday. You can see it a little in his picture. He face planted into the bedside table in our bedroom. I felt terrible because it was a 'watch it happen, but can't stop it' moment! Thankfully a few hugs and snuggles cured him. He now just has a nasty bruise to show for it. Poor guy!




1 comment:

  1. I love the Toms picture! So sorry about Evan's fall! Glad he is OK! Give him a kiss on his boo boo from me! You look fabulous. Keep up the pics!

    ReplyDelete