Thursday, March 22, 2012

It finally happened...

I knew it would happen eventually, but I was sure hoping we could get to two without it. I took Evan to the doctor today because he's had a cough going on for about two weeks. I figured there wasn't anything they could do about it, but I wanted to go ahead and get him checked out. He had been acting pretty normal. Maybe a little grumpy, but his molars are coming in. He still has a clear runny nose to accompany his cough., but again nothing that seemed too serious. Well the doctor checks him out. Says his breathing is perfect. Luckily there was nothing in the lungs. BUT. He has a double ear infection. I felt terrible because I had no clue. I am so thankful that Mark persuaded me to take him in, but still in shock that it was his ears. He hasn't been tugging them or anything. He was prescribed some amoxocillan, so in a few days he should be healthy again. Glad it is such a quick fix! I can't believe what a tough little cookie I have. Mark and I are both such wimps when we are sick. I guess Evan doesn't take after us, thankfully!

In brighter news, when we were leaving the doctors office, I let Evan grab a sticker. He pushed through the pile and decided on a kitty sticker. It was very girly, but hey it was his choice. He picked it up. Put the kitty to his lips and said 'muah.' It was so cute the receptionist even laughed. 




Mom please don't take pictures of me. I am sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment