Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sick boy!

It's been a while. I forgot to post a blog for Evan's 22 month "birthday." Opps. I guess we have just been busy around here!

Poor Evan was sick today. He woke up in the middle of the night and was burning up. We gave him some Tylenol and he went back to bed after some water and a little cuddling. He was still hot in the morning and really lethargic. Mark and I decided we better call the doctor just to make sure it wasn't serious. Evan didn't  have any other symptoms. No runny nose, cough, ear tugging, or anything that would help us guess at what might be wrong with him. Just a fever that got up to 103 a few times.  

Evan's normal doctor was out, so we couldn't get in to see his partner until the afternoon. That made for a long, miserable day. Finally, three thirty rolled around and Sally helped my take the kids to the doctor. They checked Evan for the flu, strep, ear infection, ect. Everything came back fine, so they decided it must just be a virus. They gave him some Motrin at the office and it really perked him up. Since the doctor's visit Evan has almost been back to his normal self. I really hope he wakes up a healthy boy, but I am fully prepared for a few days of fever. He was just so sad and pathetic today. My heart really went out to him. At least his stuffed puppy got some good use today!









Happy 22 months!!

Not happy to take pictures.

Mr. Serious!
She is all smiles!

My poor sick boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment