Sunday, December 30, 2012

3rd haircut and stuff..

We've been busy! Evan has learned a lot of new words: pirates, ride, bus, sweet girl, I love you, blue, 1-2-3,   kilff kingsbury, go tech, mickey, jake, choo choo, ho-ho-ho, phone, snow. He still signs a lot as well! Evan loves the wheels on the bus and will do all the motions. I really should get a video of it. 

Margaret loves to talk and smile. She is going to be a social butterfly. She also has started holding onto toys.  Margaret will bring them to her mouth. She is great a holding her head up and tries to sit, but isn't there yet! There is no rolling over going on, but it will come. She loves when Evan comes and talks to her. She is just growing so fast!!
3rd hair cut!
Beautiful curls are gone!
big boy!
I love how Evan will lay like this.....
She is my little princess!
I look exhausted, but want more pictures of me with the kids!
He loves his little girl!
Car car!
That they did!
Can you believe he is 23 months!!
What a big girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment