Saturday, December 8, 2012

Longview

Well, I made it to Longview with two kids. It was a pretty enjoyable trip until the last 20 minutes. Evan was cranky and Margaret was hungry making an eventful end to my drive. I could not take the screaming anymore and I was very excited to pull into the driveway. Life has been crazy since we have been here. Evan loves the cats and Margaret hates Nini, but loves Bob bob. That about sums it up. 

Evan playing at Kidsview:









Cute dress!
Christmas card pose??? No.

The best picture...
Trying to be sweet for mommy.
Santa?
My mom's great camera skill.....
I love her!!
Piano playing!
Growing so fast!
She was sleeping so awkwardly!
Margaret trying not to cry.
Margaret loving Nini....
Evan's first sloppy Joe's. He didn't get very sloppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment