Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

What a great mother's day!! I hope all my fellow moms had a fabulous day as well. I know you all deserve it!! My day started off sleeping late. I don't think I've done that in a really, really long time! Then, my request of doughnuts for breakfast. I tried a new favorite-chocolate covered doughnut holes! Yummy to my tummy!! 

We then headed over to Grammy and Pops for a day of fun. Thank goodness the weather was beautiful! Evan was just running around in the back yard looking at the birds and squirrels, kicking the ball around, and, of course, his favorite bubbles! Evan enjoyed showing Matt and Lindsey his new tricks though he had to 'pretend' to be shy at first. Pops was nice enough to grill for us, so none of the ladies had to cook. Evan loved the bbq chicken and momma loved the grilled corn. We had a great afternoon filled with family fun.

Then, of course, a special shout out to my amazing mom. I would not be the woman I am today or the mom I am without you in my life. I love you so much! Thanks for everything! I love you to the moon and back!





Happy Mother's day!!
Just love this goofy face!
I'm so sweet!
Look there is a bird!

Grammy and Evan!
Evan loves his Pop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment