Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mess maker, mess maker,

make me a mess! (anyone, name that tune??) Well, my little baby is officially a trouble maker. I can't trust him anywhere. He always goes out in the pram to help me put the diaper on and get them off the line. Usually he would just sit there and look around enjoying the fresh air. Well, Thursday I bend over to put a diaper in the pram and he is STANDING in the pram. What the heck? He isn't suppose to be doing that. I thought he was going to fall out and nearly had a heart attack. No more pram for this guy!

Friday, Evan somehow maneuvered himself to our DVD holder. He does this weird roll, sit, roll combo to get where he wants to. Not a crawl, but gets the job done. Anyway, he got to the DVD holder, slid open the door, and began taking out each DVD one by one. Eventually he had a nice little pile. I watched him do it in horror. How is my little guy big enough to get into so much trouble?? I guess it is now time to baby proof the house.

Saturday was a great day! Grammy and Pops came over to enjoy a nice lunch with us. Grammy made some delicious banana pudding and Evan even had a bite. He seemed to enjoy it. Who wouldn't?? Evan had a great time with Grammy and Pops. He always does! Tonight, Evan tried to stand ALL BY HIMSELF. He was playing with a toy and the next thing we know he is standing on the toy, then he just stands up and lets go. Standing and then falling to his heiny! He does this two or three time in a row. (Lucky me, I can get pictures!!) We knew he could pull himself up quite well, but to stand up on a toy, then LET GO! Boy this kid is brave!

We are very excited for tomorrow. Start with church in the morning, then an afternoon filled with football, a visit from aunt Mandy, and the Cowboys game (in his Cowboys diaper!!!) to end the night! Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Matchmaker, matchmaker! :) He is too much fun! I love that pic of him and Sally

    ReplyDelete