Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Congrats Evan!!

I was so excited to see that Evan was voted Fan of the Day by the Texas Tech Athletic Department. So for any of you that didn't see it. Here is his picture! I love my red raider!!!

Anyway. Sunday, we put Evan in all his Cowboy gear. He has a ton thanks to my obsessed, cowboy fan, mom! We love it all of course! So, I took a lot of pictures of him in it. Don't worry, next Sunday I am sure I will have more. (Since it is a day game Evan will actually get to watch the game!) Stupid Romo lost the game for us, but otherwise I thought the Cowboys looked pretty good. We should have won the game. Enough about that.

Monday, Evan and I got a chance to go eat lunch with Daddy. We had burgers! They were yummy. Evan had a few bites and a few french fries. Shame on me, I know! Of course, he thought they were delicious!

Today, Troy finally jumped in the bath tub with Evan. I knew it would happen sooner then later because he tries to get in almost every bath. Evan didn't really want Troy in there. He didn't cry, but he kept looking at me like 'this is my bath, why is that dog in it?' Tonight, Evan had his first meal with mommy and daddy. Sure he eats dinner with us every night, but tonight he ate exactly what we ate. He LOVED it. He was lickin' his fingers and searching for more. For dinner we had Italian Chicken, green beans, and potatoes. I think he favorite was the chicken, so much better than chicken paste.....

Dallas finally broke the record for most days over 100 degrees. We have had 70 days and it looks like it will continue tomorrow. The high today was 106 and normally it is only 89 this time of year. We are so ready for the heat to be gone and some rain to come. We need the rain!!

1 comment: