Monday, December 13, 2010

Week 33!

Well here we are at week 33. Hard to believe! I went to the doctor today. Everything looked good! Belly still measuring right on track...still gaining weight. I have another appointment in two weeks and then I am down to one week appointments. The doctor did confirm that I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions, but she promises they are fine and just my bodies way of getting ready for labor. YIKES!

Also, Mark and I FINALLY started out birthing classes. We went to our first of three and it was pretty good. During the breathing exercises, Mark and I were a bunch of giggle boxes, but otherwise we learned a few things. Saturday, we have a breastfeeding class. What a way to start of a week off from work. Hopefully we will learn some helpful tips!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have a two week break starting this Friday. I know Mark is excited too because he took a week off as well!

Me at 33 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment