Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 31!

Thanksgiving was wonderful! Sally made us an amazing meal and we had a lot to be thankful for! I know this picture is blurry, but here is me at 30 weeks and 5 days on Thanksgiving.

Since we had a nice long break for work (yipee!!), Mark and I did a lot of baby stuff. I dusted the baby room from head to toe. Then Mark helped my organize and wash all the baby clothes!
Evan's big kids pants!
Evan's smaller pants!

Evan's onsies! 0-3 months!




Evan's closet. Clothes from 0-24 months! What a godsend!


Evan's cloth diapers and his cute little shoes!

Me at 31 weeks! Evan is getting big and so is my belly! He should be about 4lbs now!



I had a doctors appointment today. Mark and I were there for 2 hours waiting. Grr! We met with the doctor for about 2 minutes. I was right on track for belly measurements. I finally put on a significant amount of weight. Can't say I am happy about that, but whatever Evan needs!! His heart rate was still beating strong at 151 bpm. He is healthy and that is all we can ask for! I have hit the mark for appointments every 2 weeks, so that means we are nearing the final stretch. SO exciting.

On a separate note, our dear friend Kristin should be giving birth within the next two days, so keep her and Dale in your thoughts and prayers for a safe and easy delivery of baby Brittnay!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog on facebook, anyway, I see you are using cloth diapers, the company I used to work for made goodmama cloth diapers, try them out, they are amazing and I never heard anything negative...www.thegoodmama.com

    ReplyDelete