Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week 28!

Thanks to my wonderful mom we finally have a nursery that is coming together. We got the bumper, crip skirt, and sheets! We have a valence, but no curtains because Pottery Barn thought it would be a good idea to discontinue them. So sad. Now I am on the search for matching curtains. Here are a few pictures of the bedding. More to come once we get the all room decorated!!
Also, a special thanks to Mark who has been very helpful and understanding as we put the nursery together. I didn't like the way the crib skirt was hanging, so he moved the crib and the mattress about 10 times for me. Thanks babe for everything, I love you!!!

The crib!

Troy had to smell all the new stuff :)



My favorite is the rug!!

A close up of the bumper and bedding!

Our cloth diaper stash. Yes we are insane, but aren't they cute!!


Me at 28 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment