Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 34!

Only 40 days to go! It seems so close, but yet so far. I am glad that we will have some family time this week to get my mine off the fact that Mark and I will welcome our little guys in about a month! I am getting to the point where I am pretty uncomfortable. When we were at one of our classes the other day our instructor mentioned that when you feel like you can't get any bigger YOU WILL. Well that is how I feel. Thank goodness I have the next two weeks off to try and relax and get as much rest as possible.

Saturday, Mark and I went to a 3 hour breastfeeding class. It was semi-useful! I think we saw enough pictures of other women's breast to last a life time.....

Today, we went to visit the Hoppers in Arlington. We got a chance to celebrate an early Christmas with them!! We had a wonderful dinner and got to exchange presents. They were VERY generous and I got a stroller! I am so excited! We came straight home so that Mark could put it together.

Mark putting it together and Troy trying to eat it!

Lola was scared of the stroller...

The stroller! Great work Mark!!


Tuesday, we have our second birthing class. Another fabulous four hours of sitting there getting scared out of your mind. We can't wait!

I am sure I will have a lot of updates over the break because what else is there to do :)

34 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment