Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy 22 months!

Margaret is 22 months old! Can you believe it?

She is wearing size four diapers, but we are actually thinking about potty training. She takes her diaper off any time she wet or poopy! Which can lead to a huge mess. She says poopy and potty, so hopefully we can get this done sooner before later! 

Margaret loves milk. She is actually a really good eater, but would always rather drink milk than eat. She loves chicken, bananas, apple, oranges, broccoli, chickpeas, and beans. I know the picky eating stage is coming, but I am enjoying her diet right now!

Margaret can still fit into a lot of 18 months but I just started buying her 2t! She is growing like a normal little girl! Margaret has actually been on a non-dress wearing kick. Anytime I pull one out of the closet she kicks and screams until I put it away. So we have been wearing cute shorties and tunics! She better grow out of this! Size 5 shoe! 

She loves mickey mouse club house, minnie's bowtique, sofia the first, and doc mcstuffin! She also likes Curious George and trains, but I think that comes from her brother! It is nice that they share some of the same interests. Margaret is obsessed with mommy's tablet and can probably use it better than I can. We have a lot of educational apps on there, so she should turn out to be a really smart girl haha! If only it was that easy, right? 

Margaret is learning a lot of words! She can repeat most of what you say. She still says thank you all the time. Her new favorite word is bless you. Margaret loves when people sneeze! She tries to tell you how she feels! 

Margaret is also learning a ton of expressions. She loves to pout and has an amazing pout face! She also puts her hands on her cheeks like she has the sweetest face ever. And, it wouldn't be complete without the home alone face! I can't really explain any of these, so l'll have to get pictures one day!

Gosh, I am sure I am missing so much, but wanted to get down what was on my mind! 














Evan wanted a turn and had to show me his power ranger move!

No comments:

Post a Comment