Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's football season

It's like Christmas at the Hopper house. Why, yes it is time for football. What a great start to the season. Cowboys finally beat the Giants at home and Kingsbury is looking great as the Tech football coach. We will see come Thursday how good of a rookie team Tech is. Wreck 'em!

Supporting my alma mater

I think she knows the outcome of the games...

Trying to be sweet.

Pony princess.

Love these two.


How cute is Evan playing with Z.

Having some fun in a diaper box.

Cool dude got a haircut.

Go Tech.

'Mom, don't make me sit next to her."

Being sweet.

Happy in her Raider gear. 

Giving hugs!

Haha, my little ham!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!!! So sad my Giants got beat but yay for your Cowboys :) The littles are absolutely adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete