Saturday, September 7, 2013

First day of school!!

So, last Tuesday Evan had his first day of school. It was tough on mommy. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to send Evan to school and I think it will be great for him, but it is tough to leave your child crying and screaming for you. Evan did great Tuesday. Just a few sniffles, but nothing major. His first day went great except, Ms Amy said he had to carry his fire truck lunch box everywhere. He took it to chapel and the playground haha. Can't you picture sweet Evan being super protective over your favorite lunch box? He was excited when I came to pick him up, but seemed to have fun.

Thursday, Evan threw a pretty big fit just walking into school. He said he had fun Tuesday, but come Thursday he didn't want to go back. Again, I hated leaving him, but I know he is in good hands. Thursday, he seemed like he was having a blast when I picked him up. I got to watch him color with his friends until he noticed me. I got the biggest and sweetest hug ever! Moments like that just make my heart swell. 

Day three. It is Tuesday again and the whole way to school Evan kept saying, "no school, go nigh night." He fell asleep on the way to go school, so when he woke up in the parking lot he wasn't very happy. Well, sweet Evan, that is what happen when you wake up at 5 in the morning (not mention you went to bed at 9). He screamed a lot! Didn't want mommy to go, but I am sure he is doing fine now. Hopefully he will take a great nap because he needs it. Can't wait to get him and hear all about his day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment