Monday, June 24, 2013

9 months!!!

Happy 9 months to my little lady. Can you believe it? In three short months she is going to be one and Evan is going to be in school. Oh my! 

Diapers: Size 3

Clothes: Still fitting into some 9 months, but is more comfortable in 12 months.

Foods: She is now a formula baby. I quit breastfeeding two days ago. We are out an about so much that my milk pretty much went away on its own. Margaret is also eating tons of table food: pancakes, taco meat, beans, muffins, pulled chicken, pulled pork, mac and cheese, yogurt, apples, bananas, peaches, green beans, and I am sure there are many more.

Speech: She says mama, baba, and dada along with a lot of non-sense babble.

Crawling: Margaret is crawling like a champ. She can even crawl up stairs. Watch out! Margaret can pull up with ease and cruise on the furniture. She can also stand unassisted, but only for about 15-20 seconds. Wondering how soon she will decide to walk....

Sleeping: I will say Margaret is mostly sleeping through the night. She will sleep 12 hour stretches, but we are not consistently doing it yet. Hoping that day comes soon, but I am finally feeling rested (most days).

We are headed to the doctor tomorrow to get her official stats, so I will be back to update :)


Evan, in the meantime, has given up naps. I really hope this is just a short term thing, but for the past week he has not napped AT ALL. He is going to bed at 6:30 because he is so exhausted from his day. Wondering what is going on with that kid, but at least he is still sleeping through the night. Evan also has a great vocabulary and learns new words every day. It is such a fun stage to see them expand their vocabulary. Evan also has mastered our stairs. I feel 99% confident he can go up and down them as he pleases. We still keep the gate shut, but is nice to know he can get down them while I carry Margaret down the stairs. He still loves trains and also love CARS (lightning McQueen).

Hmm, I think that is all for now!

Bedtime routine.


Cutie.

Standing.
9 months, such a big girl.

She loves her brother.

He wasn't in the mood to play.

My dude!!!

He loves books!


No comments:

Post a Comment