Thursday, June 6, 2013

Arboretum

I am sorry these pictures are in no order. For whatever reason, the blog was giving me a hard time and not cooperating, so I am just happy that they uploaded.
 
We went to the arboretum for the first time on Wednesday. It was a nasty, humid hot but we still had a blast. The kids all ran around in the alice and wonderland houses. It started to rain, but it was short lived and we continued on. After our adventures in wonderland, we went to eat lunch. We found a little bit of shade and tried to keep the kids corralled. It was fun! After lunch, we headed to the fountains, that became a swimming pool. I was not prepared for Evan to actually play in the water, but he did. I am hoping this is the beginning of a summer where he might actually like splash pads!!
 
 
Mommy had starbucks, so he got a cake pop.

Mad hatters!

Choo choo tunnel! Everything is a choo!

kind of standing...

alice in wonderland

Muffin and me!

He had to walk through the 'tunnel' a million times.

Cuteness!

My little strawberry!

tried to get a picture together....fail!

Say what?

Cuteness!!!!

Siblings...

Semi-group shot.

Liam and Evan! They really do like each other.

Look at 'Kinleys' pretty smile.

Looking at bugs.

"Wawa Mama."

Having fun!


What a cutie!

Had a good time and wearing his sister's diaper home...

Best buds!

If you go in there, I will too....

Chase!

Pretty....

How fun!

Evan in his 'tunnel'

No comments:

Post a Comment