Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy 4 months!!

I can not believe my baby is four months old. Where has the time gone? She is growing so fast. Soon enough she will probably be crawling. Margaret has started to giggle. She, of course, smiles all the time to show off her dimples. She is just such a happy baby. She loves to talk and will just coo all day. Margaret really likes Evan because he will bring her toys and he talks to her. I really hope they grow up to love each dearly! Watching them interact just melts my heart! 

Evan is about to be 2 which is hard to believe. He loves trucks, airplanes, and trains. I guess he is your typical boy! He is also learning about a new word every day. He can now say: cubby, skully, izzy, captain hook, pirates (can you tell what show he loves?), oso, shoes, hat, off, up, yesss, no, popcorn, milk, goal, and I am sure there a more I can't think of. My favorite part about his language building is that he puts words together. 'Mama more milk,' 'Gaga help (when Margaret is crying)', 'Dada downstairs,' and so one. He is one busy boy that I just try to keep up with! 






Evan eating roasted Edamame!
Evan in truck heaven and Covenant church!

4 MONTHS!!



Playing in her exersaucer!

her head holding strength!!


No comments:

Post a Comment