Monday, January 21, 2013

Fun times!

We took Evan and Margaret to Coo Coo's, a local bounce house place. Evan was not a fan. I can see how as a toddler these huge bounce areas might look scary, but I thought with daddy along he would go right in. I think we are going to try again in a few weeks, so I hope he likes it then. Meanwhile, Margaret is growing leaps and bounds. She can hold her head up off the ground for a really long time. She plays with toys and will move them from hand to hand. Of course, she also loves to chew on toys. She can't sit up or roll over yet, but I have a feeling it will happen soon! 

Sliding out of a UFO!
Margaret and I just watching at coo coo's!
Riding at coo coo's!
Evan loves basketball!
Sitting like a champ!
He loves Jake and trains!
Mark and I had a sushi date night!!
Evan was drinking ketcup and loving it!
Evan's fort on a rainy day!
The kiddos!
We tried to put Margaret in her crib. FAIL!
Ev and Jake watching tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment