Sunday, November 11, 2012

Second hair cut!

Sorry I have been MIA lately. My computer went coo-coo and I had to restore it therefor losing ALL of my old pictures. I was very sad, but thankful that I have this blog to at least re-live some of the memories. 

Anyway, we went to get Evan's hair cut for the second time. He screamed bloody murder for the first 5 minutes and then finally calmed down. The lady sort of gave Evan a mullet, but if anyone can rock a mullet, Evan can! After the hair cut, we went to BWW to eat. It was the best dinner we have had in a while regarding behavior. Margaret slept the whole time and Evan was occupied by the football on tv and putting his crayon in a pulling them out of the box. We are finally getting this family of four thing down. 

In other news, Margaret is sleeping about 7 hours at night. She sleeps from 7-2. I try to go to bed about nine so I can get some decent sleep. She then sleeps from 2-5 and then after 5 I am usually up until Evan wakes up about 5:45-6. Evan has become a little character lately, he now will grab my phone through out the day and say "night, night." He wants me to go put him in his crib so he can watch OSO on my phone. He won't go to sleep, but he will just hang out for about 30 minutes. It is the weirdest thing, but I guess even Evan needs his alone time. He loves to watch football and will yell at the tv.  I have no idea where he gets that from. He can also say football! Evan has become a pro at sign language. It's become he will watch baby signing time about 10 times in one day. He has mastered some signs: water, milk, apple, banana, cracker, cereal, game, horse, dog, frog, fish, bird, hot, cold, cry, please, friends, guns up, and touch down. Okay, okay, maybe the last two don't count, but we are still proud. 


7 weeks old?

So far she still has blue eyes...


Evan LOVES to pour water from container to container....




Is this not the saddest face???
Best buddies!
Second hair cut!
At BWW with less hair!

Margaret at BWW!
Playing with water, again!
Shooting bubbles at Troy!

No comments:

Post a Comment