Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hiatus

Well, these last few days have been trying to say the least. I am not sure what is going on, but for now I will blame it on Margaret's 6 weeks growth spurt. She has been awake more, which unfortunately, means cranky more. I really love that she is more alert, but it's an adjustment. Most my attention has gone toward Margaret and Evan is NOT happy about that. I try really hard to give him quality time, but it's been tough the past few days. He is still my precious, little firecracker! 

In the midst of all the craziness, I have taken a break from cloth diapering. I am not giving it up yet because honestly it is a hobby and I truly like it. Though, right now I have very little free time, and I don't want to spend that free time washing, hanging, and folding cloth diapers. Poor Mark hasn't had clean clothes in about two weeks. We need are washer back!! Hopefully, once things calm down a bit, we can get back into it, but for now I am waving the white flag!

Silly boy.
Raider red?
He wants to take pictures!
Hats off....
Not a fan of football??
You say what?!?!

My loves!
This is what I look like with two kids....hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment