Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mall fun!

We were at the mall to get some things for Baby Girl's room and have a quick lunch. Evan was such a good boy that we decided he could go on the merry-go-round for the first time. He always loves to watch the merry-go-round while we are at the mall. I've never wanted to take him on it alone because I think I might puke. Since Daddy was there, Evan got to have some fun. Evan had a blast!! He would wave at me and giggle each time he went by. When the merry-go-round stopped he kept saying 'more' and then walked to get back in line. Once was enough though! After his fun ride, we went down the play place, but it wasn't open yet. They put in some new mechanical rides, so we let Evan ride a few. He wasn't very assumed though. I guess the merry-go-round is a lot more fun!

Riding with Daddy!
Doesn't want to get off!
Making sure he is in tight!
Riding the train!
Captain Evan!
We start early.......playing baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment