Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy 18 months!

Happy 18 months to my little monster!! He is just growing and learning so much. I can't believe it! We are still signing, but Evan is starting to use his words a lot. He only signs more, all done, and eat. He seems to have dropped the others, which is great! 

As for me I have just been keeping up with Evan and trying to relax as much as possible. Evan went with me to the OB the other day and was a saint. He set such a good example for the other little kids there! Margaret was great. Her heartbeat is still 155 and she is still moving and grooving all the time. Hard to believe we have only 2 months left. Where has the time gone?? 

Growing up so fast.....


Looking at the 'trucks' while we wait at the doctor!
My sweet boy!
Reading time!
We have a name! Margaret Grace!
P.S. I made those letters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment