Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tornado!

What a day! I am so thankful that we personally avoided the scary storms. Tuesday, April 3rd a total of twelve tornadoes were spawned within the DFW area. Evan and I watched a tornado in Lancaster live on tv. I think it is one of the scariest things I have ever witnesses. This particular tornado was throwing semi-trucks hundreds of feet in the air, easily. I can thankfully say there were NO deaths caused by these tornadoes, but there was a lot of damage in Lancaster, Arlington, and Forney. 

Evan and I spent about 30 minutes huddled in the closet. Evan was a trooper. He played cards, ate some goldfish, and loved on Troy dog. This was the second time since Evan has been alive that we have been in the closet. It is much harder when he is mobile and much scarier to have a precious life to protect. I hope the weather stays calm for a while. I don't want another scary day like that!!

Loving Troy while hiding out!
Mom, I'm bored!
Watchin' birdies out of the window!
Helping Mommy garden!
A beautiful day after the storms!
Playing in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment