Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

We drove down to Longview on Friday to see my family. Evan slept most of the way and then got a chance to play with Nini and Bob bob once we got there. Saturday, we took Evan to Kidsview, a giant wooden play ground, and he had a blast. Later he went swimming and that was NOT a success. He did get to enjoy another snow cone! Always a hit with Evan. 

Sunday, Evan wanted to start off early, so he was up at 6am. This is not like Evan, but he never sleeps as well when he isn't in his own crib. We went to Easter service and Evan was pretty loud, but there wasn't any crying from him. Our embarrassing moment happened when Evan was looking over the balcony, held by me, of course! He loved the loud music and 'singing' along. Well next thing I know, his pacifier has gone over the edge. I didn't see if it hit the poor people below, but they looked a little frazzled. I was horrified. My dad was nice enough to recover the pacifier and apologize! Lesson learned! After church, we went to the country club to eat. Of all the food, Evan opted for cheese and crackers. What a silly boy! He was good while we ate and even a big enough boy to take some pictures afterwards. Once we got home, the fun began. The Easter bunny had come to our house while we were at church. He left some eggs for Evan! Evan collected maybe three eggs and decided he would rather play with my sister's puppy! Well, at least we tried. He did get some good treats: goldfish, banana chips, animal crackers, a toy car, some bath toys, and his favorite a stuffed animal! He loves to hug all of his stuffed animals and his stock is steadily growing! Sadly, we then had to pack up the car and were on our way home! A quick but fun weekend with family!

I hope everyone had a very happy and blessed Easter!!

Daddy, open my toy...
I see eggs for Evan...
Evan found some eggs!
Evan playing with Marilyn's puppy!
Ouch the puppy is biting me!
Where did the puppy go?
Marilyn, Mom, and I at the club! (almost 17 weeks)
Happy Easter boy!
Modeling his ears...
Where's Evan?
There he is!!!!
The Easter bunny isn't coming back until next year??
At church.....before the drop.
Trouble maker...no way!
Eating at the club!
Yum paci with whip cream!
Loving the crackers and cheese!

Family sans mom (and bobby who didn't come!!)
Our family of three!
Loving the trees!
Look at that cute smile! Way to go boys!!
Nothing like some puppy love!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish the pic of him modeling his ears was in focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bunch of cute pictures but Evan just moves too fast! He is a silly boy on the go!

    ReplyDelete