Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm late...

Well, I am only a week late, but HAPPY 10 Months to my beautiful baby!! I can't believe he is getting so close to a year. We are just so blessed!
We went to get his second flu shot today and his iron levels re-checked. I didn't know but we had to go to the lab to get his blood drawn from his arm. It was terrible. It took three of us to hold Evan down so they could get the two vials of blood. He was screaming the whole time. The worst part was they tried the first arm with no luck, so we had to go through the screaming, holding down, and stabbing, TWO times. Glad it is over and looking forward to getting the results tomorrow. Evan is now peacefully sleeping off his hard day!!

Waiting at the doctor!

Poor boy recovering from his blood draw.

Happy 10 months!!

WHOA Troy you are in MY picture!

Giving the pillow kisses!

Happy boy!



Not sure what he is doing with his tongue...

Loves crawling on the bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment