Saturday, November 19, 2011

Having too much fun!

Well, busy again! We have our first speech therapy class scheduled! Tuesday, December 6th. It will be a VERY interesting day because I am really unsure what you do with a 10 month old, but I trust them!

Evan is still trying to walk. He is not even walking 50% of the time yet, but when he walk he giggles at himself. I think he knows he is 'cool!' He has been a pretty good baby lately. Am I even still allowed to use that word? I don't really feel like he is a baby anymore. :( He is growing so fast, but he is really blossoming into his own little self. He has a definite personality. He knows what he likes and he wants its. He is a very happy, go lucky (baby) kid! We love him!

Any way, on Friday Evan got to play with his friends at Liam's house! He had a blast! He was stealing a few toys, but I tried my best to explain how to share....Obviously, we need a little work!

Saturday, we went Christmas decor shopping. The Christmas Shop, a total lie! They have maybe three aisle of Christmas stuff. Not the ultimate Christmas store I was expecting. VERY disappointing! We ended up a Home Depot and got a very nice tree! Then, Evan and I went to Gymboree! He loves it, now and for the first time DID NOT cry AT ALL during parachute time! Go Evan! He is getting ready to graduate and move on to the 10-16 month class!  Growing so fast......

Cheese!

Stealing toys at Liam's!

Hi, mom!

Where is Troy dog?

I love my happy boy!!

Watching Troy!
I don't think he remembers how this toy works....

love!


Mom, where is my book?

Eating naked. Red beans and rice!

So yummy!!

Give me a bath, MOM!

Giggling at the flash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment