Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 weeks old!

Yeah so I am a little late posting this, but that is what happens when you have a baby! Evan is doing fantastic. We went to the doctor for his two week checkup on Tuesday. I have to thank Sally for going with me! Evan had to have a newborn screening blood test, but he was a champ and didn't really cry at all. What a good boy! He weighed in at 8 pounds 3 ounces. He was 19.75 inches and his head was 14.25 inches. He is a growing boy!!

In the meantime, Mark and I are finally adjusting to life with a baby. Evan is still pretty unpredictable, but we seem to have a pretty good routine going. I know that I am excited for the weather to warm up, so I can get out of the house. Talk about going stir crazy! We gave Evan another bath. This one went much better! Sure he was still upset, but we were lucky enough to keep all fluids inside him :)

That's all for now!
Bath time...I'm happy for now.

Nope, not happy anymore...

Glad to be out of the bath!

Evan enjoying his play mat!

Evan is getting some chunky cheeks!

2 weeks old heading to the doctor!
Gotta love the stink eye!!

2 weeks old and napping on momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment