Monday, January 3, 2011

37 weeks!

Well, I went to the doctor today and after an hour and a half wait I got good news. Evan's heartbeat is 145 bpm. He is roughly 5 1/2 pounds. His head is down. I am 1-2 centimeters dilated and 75% effaced. For those of you that are not used to the medical lingo, that means that Evan is getting ready, but not coming just yet. When? Your guess is as good as mine. We have our hospital bag packed just in case. The good news is that Evan is considered full term at 37 weeks!

Had an amazing baby shower! I couldn't have asked for a better time. Special thanks to the hostess': Marilyn, Bettye, Pat, and Valerie. We had a great time and got some wonderful things for Evan. I think we can officially say we are ready for this little guy to arrive!! Here are some pictures of the beautiful day!!
The yummy food!

Evan's cute cake. It was delicious, too!!

The Longview Ladies!

Some of the Hoppers!!

Jen, Me, and Valerie!

Ann, Me, and Mom!

My ever growing belly almost 38 weeks!! :)

**Thanks again for all those that have been so generous to Evan! We really appreciate all the nice things we have to help us get ready for his arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment