Thursday, August 22, 2013

Evan and Margaret's first movie!

We went to Studio Movie Grill for Evan and Margaret's first movie!! It was family day and the kids were free and I was three dollars. You can't really beat that. I think Evan loved the movie. It was Veggie Tales, pirate something. Margaret on the other hand, just want to crawl on the icky floor. Well, that wasn't going to happen, so after about an hour and fifteen minutes we left. I'd love to take just Evan to a movie, because I think he would really enjoy it!
 
Meanwhile, Margaret is taking A LOT of steps. I still wouldn't say she is walking, but she wants to. In Evan news, he loves tent! He will ask for his 'half tent' every night. That is a blanket over half of his toddler beds! Sometime we even hand our comforter over our headboard and give him a FULL tent! haha! Love that little guy!!

Margaret enjoying her snack at the movie

Evan watching his movie.

Margaret and I!

Evan at the car wash which led to the next few pictures...

Evan and I built a car wash!!

He played for hours (okay maybe 15 minutes!!)

So happy!

Troy and Evan beating the heat!

Evan and I in the half tent!

Love this dude!

My human garbage disposal!! Eats anything!




Watching Curious George!!!

Me, as a kid!

Love Smocked auctions!!

Mania!!!

She wanted to run!!!

He loves to shop....not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment