Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy 10 months!!!

Happy 10 months to my precious lady!!! I can't believe we are two short months away from celebrating her first birthday! I tried to have a mini photo shoot with Margaret, but she wanted nothing to do with it. I even did a wardrobe change and she still didn't cooperate.
 
Margaret is finally sleeping through the night! 12 hours! She goes to bed about 6pm and gets up about 6am. She can sit, crawl, stand, and cruise. She did take two steps while we were in Longview, but hasn't since. She does this funny thing where she will stand and then just fall on me. She then starts laughing. No clue why she thinks this is so funny, but she will do it over and over. The good news is walking seems to be on hold. Margaret is still in size 3 diapers and wearing 12 month clothing. She is pretty tiny though because in the pictures below she is actually in a 6 month shirt. Still only has two teeth, but I think the top two are on there way. Margaret is a human garbage disposal. I don't think there is anything that she wont eat.
 
 Evan had soccer practice later that day, so we went for a fun treat at Chickfila, then off to soccer practice. So glad Evan loves it!
 
10 months

 
not happy

silly lady

love this face

deep in thought

wardrobe change...

Love when these two play together

10 month comparison

Chickfila

Soccer practice. We love coach Lynsey!

Love this outfit, but its too small...

My starbucks date. How cute is he?

Evan fell on the door frame. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment