Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mary Poppins!

A little bit of catch up here!! Evan had been loving playing with his legos! We are going to lego land in a week and I am hoping he is going to love it! We also had a scare with Troy dog a week ago (sorry if this has been told already). Mark and I were downstairs and about to take Margaret up for a nap. Our bar stools start shaking and we think Troy got his collar or nail stuck on the chair. Mark goes to check and Troy then runs into the coffee table and knock all the drinks off. We finally get a good look at him and it is apparent he is having a seizure. His hind legs and over his fore legs and he is pooping himself. TMI  I know, but seriously was such a scary sight! We took him to the emergency vet and the doc seemed to thinking he was ok. So far (a week later), we are still seizure free, so we are hoping it was a one time thing.
 
This weekend. Nini and Bob bob came to visit for my birthday. My parents and I went to Mary Poppins. SO good! I had never seen it on stage and I have to say it is now on my favorite list. It isn't better than Wicked (my favorite), but I really enjoyed it. Supercal..... was my favorite.! Such a cute song! It was such a great time to have a break from the kids and some time with my parents. I don't get many outings like that!! Thanks Mark for babysitting and thanks to my parents for taking me. What a great birthday!!
playing with legos

crazy face

loving Troy at the ER.

HI

Margaret's crazy face

Sitting like a champ

Love on laundry day!

Hair pulling. Margaret's favorite.

The both sleep on their belly. Like momma!

Sad face. Took away an apple!

Nini didn't know Evan could unscrew tops.
Mascara oops!

Love them!!!

Craazy Spider brooch lady....who does that???

Easter bunny came early. What a cutie!!

Daddy said, " I am going to act surprised..."
Job well done :)

Mommy and me!

Is she signing already??

Loving the flowers!

Every time Nini would hold her. Real tears.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment