Thursday, October 25, 2012

What a crazy life.

First off, happy 21 months to my little tornado. He is a whirlwind of energy! I am very blessed to have such a ball of fire in my life! He keeps me on my toes.

Second off, life is CRAZY!! Let me just give you a brief view of my day today. It started at 5am when Evan decided to get up. He was cranky as was I. Later that day, he was so cranky he wouldn't let me put a diaper on him. Margaret was crying, so I figured 'oh well' he can go diaper-less.  BAD, bad idea. Evan is playing with Troy in our closet while I am pacifying Margaret. Evan comes to me with something in his hand and keeps saying yuck. No biggie, right? He brings me bugs, lint, food, ect. all the time. Well, he hands me what looks like chocolate. I take it and tell him thank you. Then it all clicks. He just handed me poop. I set Margaret down and go into the closet. Sure enough, Evan has pooped (and peed) in the closet. We flush his poop down the toilet. I try to clean what I can, but Margaret starts crying, so I leave the mess. I calm Margaret down, clean the closet, and then get a diaper on Evan. AND that is just a quick ten minute view. Fun times here! 

Margaret's birth announcement.
1 month old!
Becoming more alert!
My angel!
Still sleeping!
Oreo + 21 month old = super messy
He loves them though!
Probably thinking about eating MORE oreos.
A moment of peace.
Thank you for baby signing time!
My Red Raiders!!!
"Mom, get this baby OFF of me."
GO tech! 
Day dreaming...
Loves to kiss his sister.
Happy 21 months!!
These photo shoots are getting really fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment