Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Miss me?

Sorry it has been so long!I have been going to bed early and I usually do my blogging at night once Evan goes to sleep. 
We haven't been too busy! We did spend the last weekend in Arkansas visiting Pat and Kasey. It was a lot of fun and Evan was a trooper. I am glad he does so well on car trips. Evan got the chance to go to the horse races and he LOVED the horses. He would wave and giggle at them. It was so cute. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good about picking the winning horses. You know you have to start them gambling early..haha! 
Otherwise, Evan and I have been camping out at home. He is loving all of his new birthday toys. His new favorite thing is car/trucks. He loves to roll them on the ground. He is still kicking balls and has now moved on to kicking cups and trying to kick Lola. Thankfully, Lola is too fast for him. 
Well, Evan is up from his nap. I'll try and get on again soon!!

Troy is SITTING on me, mom!

He found his old bouncer...it still bounces!

Loving Ellen!

At the horse races!

Daddy and Evan looking at the horses.

Too cool!

My mess maker! At least he is 'trying' to clean up!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
    Clic Eraser Grip Retractable Eraser

    ReplyDelete