Sunday, January 22, 2012

Family time!!

We had a great weekend! We spent some time at Grapevine Mills Mall. We started at Sea Life. Evan loved all the fish and it wasn't too crowded. I feel like he could see all the fish so much better since he wasn't in his stroller this time. After the aquarium, we went to some of the children stores to look for some clothes for Evan. We didn't find anything that we liked. Well, truthfully, two boys just aren't that fun to shop with. Next time, I will just have to go by myself. Evan was exhausted and slept the whole ride home. Sunday, Mark smoked his first brisket and it was delicious. Too bad Evan didn't stay awake to try it. Good news is we have plenty left over for him to eat. Evan has really perfected bending over, picking something up, and standing up again. It is so weird to see him act like such a big boy. His favorite thing to do right now is go around and kick balls. Sometime he will even kick his other toys and get mad that they don't roll like the ball does. Too bad Troy also likes this game and has destroyed a few of Evan's balls.

Three more days.....and Evan is ONE!!!! *Tear*

Side note: My camera takes terrible pictures in the aquarium, but I had to post some of them.







Sharing his food with me!

1 comment:

  1. I told you he is going to be a kicker/punter in the NFL!

    ReplyDelete