Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Speech Therapy!

We had our first speech therapy session today! I could not have asked for it to have gone better! The therapist was really sweet and Evan seemed to take to her quite quickly. I learned a bunch of tools to help Evan. She thinks he will zoom right along. It was also interesting because she said my doctor refers a lot of children to them. I guess he has the proactive approach instead of the lets way and see. Which that is our thoughts exactly, so we can't wait to get Evan back up to par. Evan is smart, so I have no doubt he will catch right up.

I have a few pictures of Evan at Brittany's 1st birthday party! He had a blast. Sadly, it was nap time, so we only got to stay about an hour. Evan got to see Brit open her gifts and then he helped himself to the cake!! Silly boy!!

MMMM....chocolate cake!
Happy Birthday, Brittany!!
Let's celebrate!
Whoa, lights AND troy!!
Is this present really for me??
Helping Mommy with the tree!

1 comment:

  1. First of all belated happy birthday to Evan :)
    I hope Evan speech problem will be remove soon..

    ReplyDelete